Hi everyone. I've taken all the chapters down apart from this first one. I am starting again after I finish school and it will be a private project until further notice, sorry :)
21/10/11
21/10/11

It didn't actually, but there's nothing you can do. I wrote saturday on a friday, don't tell anyone.
Up, up at the sky!

The many angles add effect...

Unless of course, if you do see rainbow swirls regularly. Let's just say it was not of this Earth from my perspective.

Because that's what makes a story exciting. It floated down towards me all dramatically....Funny how the main character so happened to be there.
Suspense..
DUMDUMDUMmmmmmmmmmm
What? What could it be?
A MONSTAAAAAAAAAA
Because that's normal for aliens
White faced, like I'd seen a ghost
*is scared*
LOLWUT?
Even with strangers, manners are needed, so I replied.

I thought of that name 2 years ago. He's actually an OC of mine (original character) and there's me! and my name :O
22/10/11
This conversation was really wierd but at the same time, it was more comfortable than talking to humans.
Yes, it is a nice name, my parents chose it. I liked his too, and was just about to say so when...
Possibly another alien?
Yeah, not helping, I know.
Were on a street! There's nowhere to hide, I would have suggested a car but i didn't friggen draw any D:
What will we do?! I thought
Hahah! Thinking on the spot! GO ME!
It was the batman song if you were wondering. dananananananananabatman!
Oooohhh crap. what had I got myself into?
Scariness is a word... ;P
I was almost too scared to answer.

I said quickly, hoping I had not made a mistake.

He didn't wait long before he shouted across the road to me.
23/10/11
It was question time.
Creepy. Maybe he was on the run. There must be stuff he's not telling me.
Manners? I'm not an adult yet! Leave me alone :P
PHEW! I was scared he was going to eat me. His personality is too cheerful :/
Yes, but you're still an alien!
I wonder why..
There are? :O Why don't they come to earth then? Where is he from?
25/10/11
I ask.
Ok, that's unexpected. I wonder if it's close to Earth. maybe he would one day show it to me..
... O.o
I thought it was going to be a bug or something
but when i turned:
I missed a heartbeat

down the street and didn't stop until we were sure he was out of sight.
Tolen and I hid behind a building. But then he said what I didn't want him to say.

I knew it was true, but it was the most fun I'd had in a long time, even if it was dangerous and possibly life threatening.
I left and walked home quietly. Miserable and tired.
And that my friends is chapter one. Sorry it's taking me a while. I'm doing this when I really should be studying. More soon :)
Hello readers. I will upload the second chapter, I've drawn about 5 pictures already, but like, PROCRASTINATIONNNNNNNNNNNN and school.




































hi
ReplyDeleteI am trying anomymous because my account is being a sillysaurs :(
ReplyDeleteBut anyway I love this story, can't wait for a new chapter.
Pretty cool story bro.
ReplyDelete:D THANKS!
ReplyDelete